February 5, 2011

no-facebook-february

is that even a real thing? I guess it is now...


This month I am abstaining from said website. Someone asked me if I had had a friend change my password for me, or if I blocked facebook from my computer or deactivated my account... I had to laugh.
Apparently, there is no presupposition of self-discipline applied to our generation.
Bummer.
On a different note, I made the assumption that February will have more blog posts as a result of not sharing little blurbs about what I'm thinking on facebook. (Sorry Melissa Brockway, you'll have to find another source of entertainment for the month. OR you can subscribe to my lame blog!)

My one sadness about no-facebooking is that I won't be able do so an absurdly long countdown to my trip to France. No worries, this will suffice. I haven't done anything on here for a while. There have been quite a few things I've wanted to write about, a handful of ideas and strange thoughts I've wanted to expand on and haven't had the time. Maybe I'll find the time this month? If you want to make any sense of the list below, hold me accountable to posting regularly:

1. My name is inappropriate on several levels.

2. Why can't the world just function like four-year-olds?

3. The classiest wrestler I've ever met.

4. Sometimes I feel like I'm the guy from fiddler on the roof...

5. There is a needy beast living in my chest.

I enjoy that by looking at these post titles, you would have no idea just how substantial the concept behind each of them is.

So... This was a nice, let's do it again sometime? Have a nice February,  everybody.

3 comments:

  1. Grace, long time reader (not to long), first time poster, your name is inappropriate on several levels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll just have to wait to find out why, now won't you.

    P.s. why have you not been at non-church (morning) in like three months?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I've been up until 3am every saturday driving a bus.

    P.S. you wanna know a sad fact, I think I saw you more during the Gracedays this summer than I have since this school year started. Just saying we need to hang out more often.

    ReplyDelete