November 28, 2010

mark.

I love that you still think puns are the best kind of humor.
I love that when you're driving, you take seemingly random routes to destinations.
I love that it's always so you can drive past your favorite old building or bridge
I love that whenever I'm sick, you always bring me ramen and seven-up.
I love that we can always agree on what movie to watch.
I love that you would ditch an afternoon of plans to go on a walk with me.
I love that we could sit on the porch and watch lightning for hours.
I love that you think RAGBRAI is better than Christmas.
I love that you always have advice tailored perfectly to the way I think.
I love that we think in exactly the same way.
I love that you would drag me across town just to see an awesome icicle.
I love that we both laugh at the worst times. Together.
I love that you've been taking me on dates since I was four, and that I still haven't outgrown it.
I love that you insisted on taking me to buy every dress I've ever gotten for a school dance.
I love that you are way too protective.
I love that, despite it, you still trust me to make my own decisions.



Tu,
mon père,
est les plus merveilleux,
personne influente dans ma vie.
Et je t'aime.

No comments:

Post a Comment